What are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your device (computer, smartphone, tablet) when you visit our website. They are widely used to make websites work more efficiently and provide enhanced functionalities. Cookies can be 'persistent' or 'session' cookies:
- Persistent Cookies: These cookies are stored on your device until they expire or until you delete them. They are used to remember your preferences, such as language settings or login information, so you don't have to enter them every time you visit the website.
- Session Cookies: These cookies are only stored for the duration of your visit to the website. They are used to enable certain functionalities, such as keeping you logged in while you navigate between pages.
1. Essential Cookies: These cookies are necessary for the website to function properly and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in, or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the website may not work properly.
2. Analytics Cookies: These cookies allow us to analyze how visitors use our website, so we can measure and improve the performance of our website. They help us understand which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site.
3. Advertising Cookies: These cookies are used to deliver relevant advertisements to you. They may be used by our advertising partners to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant ads on other websites. They do not directly store personal information but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and device.
Your Cookie Choices
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can modify your browser settings to decline cookies or notify you when a cookie is being sent. However, if you choose to block cookies, you may not be able to access certain features or functionality of our website.